Assistant Program Manager for Summer Programs - Johns Hopkins University
The Johns Hopkins University is seeking a full-time Assistant Program Manager for Center for Talented Youth Summer Programs to assist with curriculum development and planning and execution of its summer academic programs, which serve approximately 10,000 academically talented students each summer. CTY is a nonprofit dedicated to identifying and developing the talents of academically advanced K-12 students around the world. We provide today’s brightest students with fun, challenging courses; a community of engaged learners; and a strong foundation for future success in college and their careers.
The ideal candidate has a strong academic background in applied math, computer science, engineering, or economics, and is a mission-driven problem-solver who can thrive in CTY’s diverse, collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Why Be a Part of CTY?
- Share your passion for learning with highly motivated educators and talented students;
- Be a part of an intellectual community;
- Develop your leadership, management, and supervision skills in a supportive, collegial environment;
- Work alongside dedicated educators from around the world.
- Communicate with and advise students, parents, and school representatives;
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage the performance of, and evaluate CTY Summer Programs staff;
- Provide curriculum development in an academic area and provide instructional support and guidance to instructional staff;
- Respond to and appropriately address student, parent, and staff concerns;
- Assist with communications with host institutions and vendors to ensure academic, residential, and other logistical needs of Summer Programs sites are met;
- Participate in or chair departmental committees;
- Assist in establishing department priorities and contribute to decision making about Summer Programs policies and practices.
To Apply and for Complete Details
Questions? Contact the hiring manager, Carlos Rodriguez, at email@example.com.