Senior Design Administrator and Assessment Officer - Trinity University
This is a full time administrative position and reports directly to the chair of the Engineering Science Department.
Review of applications will start in December 2017, and will continue until the position is filled. Trinity University is an EO employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
• M.S. or Ph.D. in an engineering or equivalent technical field. B.S. in engineering or equivalent technical field will be considered with significant industrial/leadership experience.
• Experience/Willingness to conduct assessment related to ABET accreditation required. Assessment experience desirable.
• Teaching interest in engineering: design, ethics, project management, contemporary issues and economics.
• Industrial experience is highly desirable.
• Ability and desire to interact with industries to develop senior design projects.
• Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills.
• Manage/supervise departmental assessment process.
• Keep abreast of ABET accreditation requirements.
• Develop, conduct, and coordinate activities related to assessment.
• Prepare annual assessment reports leading to the program report, which is submitted to ABET every six years.